"Love The Lost Sierra Adventure Convergence!"
- Tammy S.
Super Fun Outdoor Adventures
The Lost Sierra Convergence
The Lost Sierra Convergence is hosted at The Sierra Valley Basecamp, in Beckwourth, California. 45 minutes from Reno and Truckee, and 4 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Camp at the Sierra Valley Basecamp via The Diamond S Ranch. The Ranch features a rustic and romantic 19th Century barn featuring a Sierra Valley History Museum, the Itchy Back Saloon and an awesome stage. This private ranch is 1500 acres nestled in the Sierra Valley, the largest intermountaine valley in the Sierra Nevada. It is the perfect Basecamp for Super Fun Outdoors! Learn more about the history of the Diamond S Ranch here.
Explore the Lost Sierra Region. As mentioned previously, some adventures will be hosted at Basecamp and others will occur outside. When you register for Basecamp, you will have an opportunity to sign up for an adventure or do something on your own!
Adventures at basecamp
Choose Between Different Adventures
super fun choices
- Meditation & Yoga by the Hive Holistic – $10 per person
- ATV One Hour Tour with Explore! Sierra Touring Company
- Overland Recovery Two hour Workshop (includes recommended trail gear, high lift jack and winching safety demonstration) – $50 per vehicle
- Trap Shooting with Explore! Sierra Touring Company
- Hike on the Diamond S Ranch
- Acoustic music by Chris Mendoza and Friends on Fridays
Adventures off the ranch
At SFOA, WE FARM FUN and it all comes together at The Lost Sierra Convergence. This is our signature destination event and it features the Sierra Valley Basecamp. What is the Basecamp? It is a camp where the adventures commence! Some adventures are hosted at camp, and some happen outside of camp. But… we guarantee fun!